Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cooler Weather Coming

This morning it is cooler outside than in. What a nice break from the hot muggy mornings the last month. Yesterday was laundry day, the load was started early, even before dressing for the day which ended up being a mistake. When I went to dress there was a certain unmentionable not in the drawer, not even an old ratty one, as they were all pitched before the big move. With this heat and having to change clothes a couple of times a day,I was in trouble. Now there was no way I wanted to go on the walk swinging freely in the wind. My first thought was, no problem, I'll just get one out of the washer, except we have a front load washer that locks until done. then frantically going through all of the drawers looking, I found my swimming suit, put it on under the clothes and it worked, genius!
Steven is coming today to help with some chores that we are falling behind on. We have a family coming to look at a puppy and their stall needs to be cleaned, and a mare is coming in today all the way from New York for breeding. The shipper called yesterday explaining they would arrive in the middle of the night then called back when we were in church that they were held up and now they will arrive sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment