Sunday, August 7, 2011

2 More Sold

Two puppies sold today, a female named Jane will be picked up on Tuesday and another lady is paypaling the deposit for a male. That leaves 2 males left and 3 females.
The call for Jane actually came during church but I didn't listen to it until lunch when I felt the phone buzzing. Tim Roecker had the morning service opening to the very familiar verse Choose today who you will serve, as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Ken Hoerr had the afternoon service reading in St. Luke and 1 Timothy. Godliness with contentment is great gain!
David and Stephanie along with Sarah came over after church for swimming before volley ball. A good group showed up for the games.

Karin sent out a text that volley ball at the lake at 5:30pm and it is fun to see who all responds and shows up, one never knows who or how many but there is always enough to play together.

We decided to eat dinner after the games and ended up eating around 8:30pm. Gil's Supper club in Hanna City, IL provided the very delicious fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn fritters.
Jenis is the only mare in season so far, as she was covered yesterday she didn't need done.
Rhoda and Monica came along for the games but also cleaned the puppy stall out, how nice to have that done without having to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I contacted you regarding a mare I am seriously considering purchasing - I posted about her on my blog http://margaretbednar-justhorses.blogspot.com Please do me a favor as I would love to know if my internet search came up correctly. Do you have a photo of her mother? I am hoping to go back for a second look at her this week. If I am correct in finding her first home, then she certainly seems to favor her father.

    ReplyDelete