Friday, December 18, 2009

Sanna


To the Chillicothe, IL lady that met me at the Northern IL Horse fair, and LOVED Sanna.
I don't know if you are interested but my partners today talked about selling Sanna for $9000.00 AND this includes her unborn foal expected in July 2010.
I really didn't think they would ever be interested in selling her, her foals usually sell at weaning for $8000.00, but Diane just gave me permission to list her. Before I list her, I thought I would try to get in touch with you. my email is: judy@horsemeister.com or cell phone is: 309-208-3840

3 comments:

  1. Judy - please reach out to me in a similar fashion if your situation ever change with Ylse!

    Thanks! And Merry Christmas!!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, Merry Christmas back to you. I'll keep you in mind if anything changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Judy, I just rode Autumn on the "death trail", She did awesome! She is such a fun ride and the most balanced horse I've been on... did great on the snow! What a great horse.

    ReplyDelete