Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mark and the Delivery

On Sunday Mark went with me to deliver Piper to Chicago. On Monday my son David, and his wife, Stephanie the nurse came over to work on thank you notes. I was telling Stephanie about Mark helping me with the delivery Sunday and she asked Mark, "Doesn't that make you sick?" I couldn't figure out why she thought driving a horse would make him sick and asked her "you mean because of where he was going?" Mark thought the same thing, he started in with "well, the barn wasn't that great, it had such a long aisle with lots of stalls." Then she started talking about the blood and we finally figured out she thought Mark helped me with the delivery of a birth of a foal. Turned out David thought the same thing. Do great minds think alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment