Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vaulters


My mind wouldn't stop spinning last night and let me sleep. I posted the video of the performance but my mind kept trying to figure out how the vaulters could have another performance before Joan and Tim leave for Haiti and take three of our vaulters away for 10 months. The vaulters need at least one more performance to make up for last nights not so best effort, not on the kids part but on Ribbons. The kids knew it wasn't the best and left the fair a little down. I know if Ribbon would have been her usual self, quiet and steady, the kids would have SHINED! The crowd loved it but it was an uneducated crowd. I think we need a farewell picnic at the lake, invite anyone that wants to come and have one last performance for the year for the Reinhard girls. How does July 26th, sound, the picnic at 4:00pm or 4:30pm with vaulting following at 6:00pm. That is Bethany's baptism day and we will have a lot of out of town guest that would probably love to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment