Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jenis' New Colt

Born July 7th, 2009. Will get pictures and videos. He is BEAUTIFUL! I went out this morning around 5:50am and he was just delivered. He was still attached but when Jenis saw me she jumped up and broke the cord. He jumped right up also. He is very strong, big and all black. I called Steven Marchal as I have to work today and someone needs to make sure he nurses. We hauled them to the farm in Hanna City so Jenis and her colt can have the deluxe stall. Jenis is a great mom, standing very still while her colt roots around. Steven just called at 8:45am to tell me the placenta has been passed. Sanna is now here at Bridlewood with Ylse. Jenis will be bred on her foal heat so she needed to be out there. Lily is doing GREAT! Things are definitely looking up.
Thank You God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment