Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Day of Rest?

This morning we need to be at the Peoria county jail for church services at 7:45 so I'm getting ready and remember my skirt is in the washer. It is in the dryer now, hope it dries in time or I'll be trying to figure out what else I can wear. We will have 3 services at the jail then head to church in time for lunch and the second service. We will have 4 baptisms after the second service. Once we get home, I'll just have time to make my vegetable for potluck tonight at 5:30. Potluck always lasts late so I know I won't have time to get out to the farm. I've asked Mike to get Anni covered if she is still in and check the Andalusian mare. She was covered yesterday but I want to know the day she goes out for the sonagram.
I also need to know how Grace is doing so hopefully Mike or Diane will check on her. Emily Ricketts wants her and is also willing to take Knight, Joan and Tim's pony to go as a companion. Emily has 6 brothers and sisters and they will enjoy riding Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment