Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Farm


I got to the farm around 8:30am, fed, watered and turned Lily and her filly out into the field for grass. I was hoping the filly would run around but she didn't instead she thought she would try some of the grass her mom was eating. It was funny to watch her try new things.
The dentist was not able to get to Raven but I know he needs his teeth done so I will call Dr. Hoerr and schedule it when I schedule the Andalusian's sonagram so I can share the farm call with her.
After I took Raven over to see if Lady was in, she is not, I brought Lily and baby back into the stall then went to check Big Sally. Sally decided to lay down and roll as I was coming so I got a good look at her udder and she is very bagged up. Just in case, I brought her into the barn and put her in a double stall. I'll give Steven a call to see if he will check on her. I would like to do the predictor kit on her but my day is just going to be too busy. I got every one fed and headed for home to start working on my house. I put another picture up of the filly. I really need a name for her, does anyone have any good ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment