Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hanna City Farm


I drove out to the farm after church and was very pleasantly surprised. The arena was all watered and raked and looked lovely! The hay is nicely stacked and the stalls are all clean and ready for the next mare to deliver. Steven Marchal was very busy while I was gone. Pretty bad that all the grunge work gets done when I am on vacation. That's what happens when one has good help, or in this case GREAT help.
I took some pictures of Salena's colt we are calling Palmer as he was born on Palm Sunday, then teased the Andalusian mare. She is not in and let Raven know with a mule kick to the gate. I then brought out Salena and she is in her foal heat so I had Raven cover her. The picture of Palmer is one I took this afternoon. He is exactly one week old. Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment