Thursday, April 30, 2009

Darcy


Rachel Sauder of momentscapturedbyrachel is coming to my house today to take pictures of my granddaughter. Ben and Taunya are going to meet her here so she doesn't have to drive out to Bloomington. I need to clean my house and will probably have to kick Darcy out or lock her in Rhoda's room. I have the equine dentist coming today to float Raven's teeth and if we get enough time I was going to have him do Paris also.
Darcy is going for her pet therapy interview on Saturday. St. Francis has 3 dog trainers that will be watching every move Rhoda and Darcy make from the time she gets there around 1:00pm until the interview is over at 3:00pm. I can't imagine she won't be accepted. Darcy loves everyone, has never bitten, is not food aggressive, will sit, down and stay with just a command and doesn't bark uncontrollably. So even though we know she is very sweet, I don't want her around my new grand daughter. She just might drool on her. Last night Darcy came in our room about 3:00am and fell asleep on Pip's bed that I haven't yet removed from my room. She started snoring so loud both Mark and I woke up. We just laughed, I don't know how Rhoda gets any sleep at all with Darcy in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment