Tuesday, July 9, 2019

A Visit to the Giant Goose Ranch

I only did one round of walk today as the Berean mail needed to be picked up in Peoria at TEMCO and I had to stop at Sam's Club to pick up a few things for the Berean lunch. When I was checking out I found out I won't be able to go to Sam's before Berean any more. They no longer have a business category which is what we have but now to go early one must buy the preferred card which is much to expensive.  That means all shopping for Berean will need to be done on Monday from now on.  We had a good morning there and I was able to leave early.  If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. When I got home Karin had been doing the clicker training with Hadassah and our guests had been swimming at the lake. The daughter helped Karin with the clicker training with Hadassah and Tori.

 Karin helped get Rosaleigh covered by Evan but she sure didn't show well to him so I'm not even sure if she really is in.  Hoerr Vet clinic called to reschedule the appoint from tomorrow until Friday morning.  I was disappointed but none of my stuff is an emergency and with Dr. Pallen on vacation the vet clinic is trying to consolidate trips on this side of the river.   David had Israel and Elisabet at the lake and Gerty had Phil and Anna's three girls there so I took the golf cart over to spend a little time with them.
 Taegan is showing me the clay she found in the lake. 
 Sarah had Zion at the lake too. Zion and Eden got their vaccines today and poor Eden was a little crabby. Zion was happy with her two bandaids. 
 Israel caught a small frog he named Hopper. 
 Israel and Kensley had fun playing with Hopper until Hopper hopped off the raft and disappeared. 

 The kids love the mat mom bought. Today they were standing on it and David would make it move quickly and all the kids would fall down and then laugh.
 Braelyn was busy fishing with the canoe.
 She caught a tadpole and a fish.


 Taegan and Israel jumped off the high dive at Rachel's.
 Even the dad's like that high dive.



Below is a video clip of the jumps.
I left about then to head to the Giant Goose Ranch with our Airbnb Guests.  Beth gave us the grand tour which ended with a lesson on Cookie for a very happy 7 year old.
A few of the highlights were feeding the fish.

 Kisses from Jesse
 driving the mule
 feeding the pigs
 collecting the eggs
 feeding the goats
 and riding Cookie.

If you would like to see the rest of the pictures of the Giant Goose Ranch click HERE
On the way home I tried to stop at the Aldi in Canton but it was closed. The next nearest was in Pekin so I drove to Pekin.  Another long but fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment