Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Gift of a Day

I only got one round of walk in this morning but that walk was COLD. It was 21 degrees outside with a brisk breeze. Thankfully I was wearing my down filled barn coat that kept everything warm except my face, hands and feet. We had a good day at the Berean office. If you would like to read about that click HERE. I stayed late to finish tomorrow's work so I could take the day off from there tomorrow. That is such a gift having an extra day off work.  Dublin will be leaving tomorrow and we are not sure yet when the shippers will arrive.

I really need to be here as we sure don't want them taking the wrong colt. The owner would like pictures taken of him before he leaves. Thankfully Rhoda is coming tomorrow so can help with that.  We will also need to move in 2 more round bales. Checking them this afternoon, Jenis & Zalena will need another bale and so will Sheena.
Mark came home late this evening, he had an estimate at 5:00 pm and didn't get home until 6:00 pm. It is now pitch dark at that time so no moving bales at night anymore.
Flynn's owner sent a short video of him 'helping' around the barn. Flynn is Zalena's 2017 colt by Evan. She writes, "he is such a character!"

No comments:

Post a Comment