Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Sunday Super Practice Super Bowl

I skipped church again. The coughing and sneezing is just so gross that I don't want to infect anyone. I listened on line for the morning service but not for the afternoon, it wasn't on line this afternoon since today was the reading of the memorandum. Hopefully they will have that published on the AC sermon website.
Today was the first Friesian practice using the horses for the play they are performing at the IL Horse Fair.

I was going to try to video the practice for Rhoda but the arena is just too big and there was too much action going on in all areas at once. Below are a few pictures.



The rest of the pictures were placed on the Horsemeister Facebook page. To see them click HERE.
Both Karin and I thought the practice went wonderful. The play is exciting, full of action and LOUD.
Rachel is hosting the superbowl party at her studio. Looks like it may be an exciting game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment