Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Loose Horses

 I spent the day at Phil and Anna's arriving home shortly before needing to get ready for church so didn't walk up to the barn to check on horses. After grabbing a bite to eat, jumping in the shower and dressing for church I had just a few seconds to think about turning the phone off and get into the car to drive over to mom's. As I start the drive I see off to the left, grazing in our yard, horses. It is pretty dark at 6:15 pm and I couldn't see how many horses, it just looked like more than a few. Not wanting to be late AND get all muddy in my Sunday Clothes Emily was called but she was house sitting and not at the apartment. The next call was to Mike, Diane answered and said they would take care of the loose horses. The phone was turned back off and mom, Sarah and I had a relaxing drive to church. Greg Rumblold had the service. We are leaving for St. Louis tomorrow and I had forgotten to get someone to stay at the house to take care of the dogs but Anni was in church and was more than willing. It IS so good to be there and not just for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment