Monday, September 21, 2015

No Truck, No Hauling

Oh how quickly I forget. Yesterday morning we dropped the truck off at Meister's to have Jake look at it then yesterday afternoon I told Karin I would meet her at Middle Grove to drop off mares and pick up Oksana. And just how is that going to work when there is no truck? Instead I stayed home, filled water tanks, cleaned stalls, did laundry and goofed off reading out in the sunshine. What a beautiful day to goof off. Hoerr Vet clinic was called to schedule a sonagram for Wednesday on Olivia and Emma.
Mike planned to move the herd from the summer pasture to the winter pasture at Middle Grove this evening and wanted some wranglers to help ride. The plan was to have Andrew's drone video the round-up but I haven't heard how it went. Emily got some siblings to go with her for this job.  Hope someone takes and sends a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment