Thursday, November 29, 2012

Before the Walk

I started for the meeting place early this and snapped these pictures with my phone camera. After hearing how good the pictures are off one of these high end phones, I can't say I'm impressed with the quality. Guess I'll go back to carrying a camera. The first was from the back of the yard looking toward the house. The three foals were all lined up eating but they are so far away they just look like 3 black bumps.
Yesterday the other pasture was opened up for the boys and this was the next shot taken from the meeting place (dumpster) looking North West.
The sun was out but not up far enough to light up the fields. Emma was the first to come running up with a prize this morning.
I didn't realize how easy it is to get a picture of her until we tried to get a picture of Ebby with her prize. That dog runs in circles so proud of what she is carrying. She wouldn't stop for a picture she was sure we would take it away from her once stationary.
Ciera is not leaving today, the shippers got held up and will be here either Saturday or Sunday. I may as well head in to work, there is plenty of that waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment