Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hand Cuffed

Do I have a story to tell today about the picture above! I arrived at work early enough to haul the mail down to the office. All of a sudden sirens, loud and getting louder were screaming obviously heading this way. The office door swings open with a crash and is slammed shut. Eva Jean jumps inside the office yelling "quick hide me, hide me." Too late not 2 seconds later a policeman crashes into the office, and says, "up against the wall!" with his handcuffs ready.
As she is being patted down for weapons, Of course I'm almost screaming asking "what is the matter, what is going on?" Well the story goes Eva Jean was late for work, now she works for food and if she is more than a few minutes late she won't get to order dessert. She is heading down Kickapoo Creek Rd going 80 miles an hour, the first police car tries to pull her over but no Eva Jean can only think, "oh no I can't stop now, not only will I not get dessert but they may not even feed me lunch." The first police car calls for back up and by the time she arrived she was followed in by 6 count them 6 police cars and none of the police men were happy with her.
How is that for a tall tale? That story may not be true at all, I'm just saying if you know Eva Jean you may always wonder,... is it true? Thankfully they sentenced her to hard labor down at the Berean warehouse for the rest of the morning. We were able to finish a bit early so I could get home to check on Sangria and her brand new colt.
He was fine and the placenta was completely out. That was buried in the manure pile, even with the rain we received last week the ground is still to hard to dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment