Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blind

Last night after the party I jumped in the drivers seat of the car to drive home, put my glasses on and thought, mmmm somethings wrong I can't see very well. I made it out of mom's driveway without hitting anything but just kept saying, I can't see right, there is something wrong with my left eye. Once on the road, I tried taking off my glasses and honestly without them was just about better than with them but when I put them back on my left eye felt blind. I tried a few times taking the glasses off and putting them back on and each time exclaimed, "There is REALLY something wrong with my left eye!" I was terribly concerned until Mark asked for my glasses, looked at them and told me I was missing the left lens. Thank Goodness!
This morning searching through the car I found the lens so hopefully I can get the glasses repaired.
At the farm, the mud is so discouraging. The mares were let out into the field to get their babies out of the mud. Izadora is still in and was covered by Raven but Sandy is not as interested so she can probably go home. Karin came around 1:00 and helped me put the horses back. Her youth group is scheduled for a trail ride next weekend. Sure hope the weather improves and the mud starts to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment