Friday, October 9, 2009

A Mare For Sale

Below is an email from one of our customers.



We call her Luna at the barn because she has a crescent moon and star brand on her left shoulder but her registered name is Okay Dokay Jac.
I have done ground work with her since the day i got her. I have started her under saddle and ground driving her, and she is doing very well. I think that she would be a great reining prospect. She also has great breeding behind her, which you can view at She is out of bigger stock both of her parents are at least 15hands and she should reach about 14.3hands. She is HYPP N/N. I have videos of her on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_C8IVWYOY this was only my 7th time riding her and the first time i tried trotting her undersaddle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyLg1O1mpg This is us grooming and tacking her up. I'm trying to get a quick sale so am asking $900 for her. In her pictures she has bayed out because i didn't put a fly sheet on her all summer. But now she is getting her dark color back.
Thanks for all your help,
Melissa Herman
malomuch@inbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment