Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No Answers

There is nothing we can say to Joan regarding the loss of Gabriel except how deeply sorry we are. We just lost a nephew, Joan and Tim have lost their only remaining son. Words humans say just can't provide the comfort so desperately needed. Only God and the indwelling of His Holy Spirit can comfort Joan and Tim right now. What do people do that have no faith? Only the promise and assurance of knowing He is in control will make this bearable. God does know what the Reinhards are going through right now, He saw His only Son crucified on the cross because He loved us and wanted there to be a way for His most precious creation to join Him in Heaven and Only PERFECT BLOOD of Jesus was pure enough to atone for our sins.
1 Corinthians 13 verse 11: When I was a child, I spake as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child:
but when I became a man, I put away
childish things. For now we see through a
glass, darkly; but then face to face: now
I know in part; but then shall I know even
as also I am known.

No comments:

Post a Comment