Friday, March 22, 2024

Traveling

 After our walk Mark and I went over to the barn. Mark used his floor scrubber on the living area while I cleaned bathrooms and straightened up the kitchen.  He swept the gym floor with his sweeping machine while I put the chairs down off the tables and washed windows. We finished around the same time. Once the barn was ready for guests I drove to Hanna City wanting to stop at the money center 24 to deoosit a check and withdraw some cash for my trip to Gulf Shores only to find it blocked off. Someone tried to drive away with it. They damaged it but weren't able to steal it. That meant I had to drive in to Peoria for the next nearest.  While driving home the apartment booked for today and tomorrow.  Then the next call was from the place in Bloomington telling me the motorhome generator was fixed and we could pick it up. As soon as i got home Mark and I left to do that. We got home just before 3:00 pm made a quick lunch then left in the rain for Green Chevrolet to drop off the motorhome to get the check engine light diagnosed and hopefully fixed. We got home from that at 4:45 pm giving me just enough time to put my suitcase in the car and leave for Sarah and Nolan's.  They were all in the van waiting when I arrived.  We transferred my suitcase into their van and pulled out of their drive at 5:30 pm and are now on our way to Gulf Shores Alabama where we hope to spend the week with David and Stephanie's family and Rhoda and Lee's family. Praying for safe travels. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment