Sunday, March 3, 2024

Kathy & Randy's Wedding Day

 Today was another early Sunday, Kathy and Dave were serving lunch today and since Kathy helped me last Sunday it was payback time. We were to be there by 8:45 am. Last night before heading to bed I heard barking at the patio door. I ignored it for a while then finally turned on the lights to see what was the matter and Kabur was huddled up against the door asking to be let in. I'm not sure if he was just lost or scared. The door was opened and he immediately went under the table to hide. 

He was so quiet we forgot all about him. This morning around 5:30 am I turned the light on in the living room to go to my reading chair and there he was making himself comfortable on the blanket.
As soon as it was light enough outside to see Mark took him back home on the golf cart. Kabur loves golf cart rides so maybe that was the plan all along. After Mark's walk breakfast was served. He had another big one as he doesn't like to eat a lot of sweets at the church lunch.
We left a few minutes after 8:00 am, drove over to Spark and Rhonda's house to pick up Rhonda as Spark went to the jail. Rhonda was glad to go early to help Kathy.  We found out when we got to church that David is back in the hospital so Kathy was glad for the help. We had a visiting minister Tom Stock from Cisna Park for our morning message. Click HERE if you would like to watch that service. Lunch was very busy with so many guests. It was great to see the church full for Kathy and Randy's wedding. Tim Roecker and Craig Stickling had the wedding service. I've never heard the church laugh so loudly during both of their talks. Kathy really is a special wonderful person. Someone sent me a picture of Kathy as she started her long walk down the aisle. 
Click HERE to watch that service. After the wedding we rushed home to get the Sunday supper started before heading to the reception. Renee Endress catered that so of course it was amazing. Tomorrow I'll download pictures off the camera. I'm really too tired to do that tonight. We made it home from the reception by 4:00 pm just in time to have the supper finished by 4:30 pm. After supper Rhoda got Missy out so the grandkids could have pony rides. These pictures were all sent to me by Rhoda's phone.











It was starting to get dark by the time I got over there but I took some videos of the kids riding which will be posted tomorrow. We went back to the barn for volleyball. Mark and I watched 2 fun intense and close games. Each team won one game and by the time those games were over everyone was tired and ready to quit. We had a beautiful sunny hot day with a high of 77 degrees but it was very windy. I'm going to sleep good tonight. 








No comments:

Post a Comment