Wednesday, July 29, 2015

No Card No Pictures

We had a very beautiful sunrise this morning, there were clouds just waiting to be used as a canvas as the sun came to paint. The swans showed up as I waiting for the sun but didn't stick around for the grand arrival.

 Phil, Anna, Braelyn, Ben, Jack, David and I went out early while the lake was smooth as glass for wake boarding.  Below are a few pictures.









We made it back for our last breakfast then Mark and I loaded  up for our trip home. The camera was left with Anna, she was in charge of taking the last 3 days of the vacation pictures. Except when I got home I found the camera card with ME. There will be no more vacation pictures. The kids are staying until Saturday. Mark and I made it home around 2:30 pm and were followed into the driveway by Karin who had come from the Rainbow Rider Sports camp with 3 of the volunteers for a trail ride then a swim. Below they are heading out on the trails with 4 of the riders.


 Anni was here, we were visiting with her while bringing in the luggage from the trip going in and out each time followed by 4 dogs, Emma, Darcy, Lila and Studly. Anni got ready to leave and Lila, Rhoda's dog followed her out to the car then was so distressed that Anni was leaving her followed the car out to the road only I didn't know that. I thought Lila went up to the apartment, jumped on the golf cart to see if Emily had let her in the apartment but she wasn't there. I still wasn't worried, figuring she will come back to be let inside out of the heat so stopped in to see the new foals.  Below is Hadassah's filly by Evan. She is gorgeous, pitch black, and will have the mega hair. This filly is 75% Friesian but looks 100%. She is for sale for $4000.00.
 In the next stall over is Whitney's giant baby. She really looks huge when comparing her to Hadassah's filly and is one day younger.

She is a typical Valiant daughter, sweet, loves people and loves scratches. By this time I was getting worried when Lila wasn't back and started searching. After 2 hours of searching Mom made a big Missing Puppy sign and we put it out by the road. I jumped in the shower around 6:00 pm and by 6:15 pm we were on our way to church with a full car load. Willis had the service. I must confess though I was not paying as much attention as I should have thinking about where Lila could be. I was praying Lila was waiting at the door when we arrived home but she wasn't. Tomorrow I'll head out looking again. poor puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment