Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Where's the Truck

I must have been out walking in my sleep and run over by a truck last night. At least that's the way this body feels. Right now I'm chugging down my 3rd cup of coffee with both hands wrapped around the mug while just hoping against hope the caffeine will find a way to work quickly. Today is Berean day down at Meister Brothers. The shipping out of Bibles should be done but that takes muscles that move and are flexible, not stiff. Hmmmm wonder where we can trade in our old body for new. Looking forward to that promise, the one that song sings, "I'll have a new body Praise the Lord I'll have a new life!" Years ago dad and mom sang that song in Alabama. Mom was an alto and when her part sang solo, "I'll have a new body" Dad stated loudly enough for those around to hear, "hope it's not as fertile as the last one!" Last night Spark moved the fire truck out of the indoor arena into the outdoor arena and raised the ladder. It is all set up for the Reinhard girls to practice their silks.

No comments:

Post a Comment