Friday, June 3, 2011

Rat Catcher

Both dogs went on our walk this morning. This picture is to prove to Rhoda that we do give Darcy some exercise.
After work it was off to VERLO’s to pick out a futon for the office room. Diane agreed to meet me there at 4:00pm as I have no taste. Actually Diane picked the same mattress, the same frame and the same covering as I did, so perhaps my taste isn’t as bad as it use to be.
Steven and Karin were at the farm when we arrived, Steven had Eliza out, teaching her to lunge while Karin worked a bit with Airiah teaching her to back up with the bit in her mouth. Eliza is still in season and was covered before putting her away. The camera was taken out to snap a few pictures of Airiah, there are so few available for the website.
Mark took out the week wacker, then called for me to come see the rat catcher. At first I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, then happened to look down.
The snake was behind the door, then climbed up onto the wood to check out the bucket in hopes there would be a mouse inside. Mike was called and asked if he would grab the lead rope on the shelf, he went for the rope until he realized it was a snake, then jumped.
The funniest story today was the shoes that were purchased. I haven’t been in a store to buy shoes for a long time we usually just order them online. We don't have any way to watch television so we are not up on ads. My good tennis shoes were lost in the move and there were only my very bad barn shoes left. So into Walmart I go to try on tennis shoes a bit embarrassed at how bad my old shoes looked. There were some very weird looking soles on the shoe I found in my size but I thought this must be the new way to get good sole support. They were purchased and put on as soon as I reached the car. When I met Diane at VERLO’S I showed her how weird they were and how hard they were to walk in. Billy and Jenny came over tonight to see the apartment and explained these tennis shoes are to help tone up buttocks. So forget good support on tendons, I’m going for the toned up rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment