Friday, February 5, 2021

Dropping Temperatures

Ruth, Diane and I walked this morning but had to tell mom there was no way she would be able to walk, the ice is thick, slick and hard.  She was disappointed to be left home. We walked to the barn, checked the horses, walked to Joan's then headed in to visit with mom.  After that I went straight to the barn to get the skid steer started to move a new bale in for Valiant. There is so much ice that each time I tried to work with the hog panel that goes around the bale it would slide away from where it was needed. It ended up taking about a half hour to get the bale in the correct position. On the way in a load of firewood was brought inside. It was after 9:00 am by the time I was back inside warming up. With the deep freeze coming I decided to bring in 8 more loads of firewood piling some up by the wood burner in the living room and the rest next to the wood burner in the rec room. After that I left for Sam's Club for groceries then came home finished the laundry and started on supper.

This evening The person that bought Sheena's 2015 colt sent the video below this morning of him having fun with his ball. 

He sure turned out to be a beautiful horse!  We just happen to have his FULL sister still for sale and she will be every bit as beautiful. The picture below was taken November 2020. She is also very friendly and is for sale for $6000.00.
If interested you can learn more about her on our website www.horsemeister.com 
Tonight the weather report wasn't very good, more snow and dropping temperatures. 
Do you believe the election was stolen?  Do you want to see Mike Lindell's PROOF that it was? Check out this video by clicking HERE. The video is quite long but shows absolute proof. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy - I have been watching your blog every day since it brings back so many memories for me. However, I am so sorry that you have started posting political opinions on it - really disappointed even though I know you are entitled to your opinion. Love, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on you Marilyn for trying to put someone else down for their own opinion on THEIR OWN BLOG. Nice try throwing in the “I know you are entitled to your own opinion” comment, but if you truly understood people being entitled to their own opinion you would of said nothing because this is her blog, her place to say whatever she wants. Respect costs nothing.

      Judy, keep being yourself and don’t let anyone make you feel like a disappointment just because they are unable to respect opinions that are different from their own.

      Delete
    2. Kate - I don't know you and you don't know me but I in no way am putting down Judy and I do respect her opinion. Guess I'm just tired of all this rhetoric regarding the election. I also love and share her love of her horses and what she has done to improve the farm I love. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

      Delete
    3. No harm done, just couldn’t read the comment any other way than I originally did before I made my first response. We are all tired of the rhetoric negativity in the world. Warmest wishes :) and here’s hoping to a brighter future for all!

      Delete