Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stamps

Mark started a fire this morning in the wood burner and I loaded it up as full as possible before heading in to work. The letters were all processed and the Bibles mailed out. I had to call Ellen at TEMCO for more stamps. We just go through so many stamps it is hard to keep them on hand. Each Bible needs a $2.00 stamp a $1.00 stamp and a first class stamp and wouldn't you know I was one first class stamp short. After searching the place I finally found a stamp that had to be cut off an envelope then taped on to the Bible. Jacob and Eldon helped load the boxes of Bibles into the car.
On her lunch hour Karin did some shopping at Lowes for horsemeister picking up the articles we need to build a magic box for the IL Horse Fair. Tomorrow Anni and Jessica are coming to practice with Eliza and Anna.
After dinner Mark installed the shelf next to the washer and dryer. This was something I've been waiting on for almost a year. In gratitude for making my life easier he got a nice long detailed hair cut and he didn't even really need a hair cut. Now that's true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment