Friday, May 11, 2012

Update from Dawn

Hi Judy , well JoHanna celebrated her first birthday and what a beauty she is ! I have honestly never met such an easy to work with filly. She is as kind as she is beautiful and curious to boot - she really has to be involved in whatever we are doing. We took her on a camping trip to our place in Ocala (about 4 1/2 hours away) and she traveled like a pro. No issues whatsoever even when we had to repair a blown out trailer tire! When my daughter was washing the golf cart, JoHanna had to be right in the middle of it! Thank you once again for the most amazing filly in the world (I'm sure everyone thinks that but I really have her:) I'll try to keep you more updated with pics, Dawn Now for the wonderful pictures Dawn sent: Just look at the height on this yearling below!
a nice profile pictures:
JoHanna helping with the washing of the cart:
And my very favorite:
She obviously doesn't like the taste of soap! The picture above should be titled, Got Milk! How thankful we are when updates come, thanks DAWN...keep the updates coming...you really do have a special filly.

No comments:

Post a Comment