Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bloomington

Yesterday Anna, Braelyn and I headed to Bloomington, IL to help celebrate Sarah's birthday with Taunya, Addyson and Jack. We had a nice time eating dinner at Chili's. Even the kids were good.
For her birthday cake we ordered some kind of special dessert Chili's carries. I'm not sure what it was called but as you can see from the pictures it didn't last long.
The last delicious bite:
and that last bite heads here:
After lunch we had some fun shopping at Target. Anna needed to be back for her ultrasound and I headed back to get Wynne covered before getting ready for church. After church it was straight to bed for me, that shopping is exhausting. Then to make matters worse I overslept not waking until after 7:00am. The laundry has been started and I'm heading in to Meister's to start processing Bibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment