Sunday, November 15, 2009

Karin & Rebekah

Karin called this morning the people that hired her gave her an extra $100.00. Karin saw it on the way home, emailed them to ask if they made a mistake and should she send them a check and they told her, "no we wanted to give you more." How nice for Karin and Rebekah.
Dan and Susan served lunch today so Mark, Sarah, mom and I went early to help. It went smoothly and even though church was pretty crowded, Dan and Susan had plenty. David took my place waiting tables. The funny thing is that I signed up for a women's table. He didn't care, just went right to work. I wish more of the younger brothers would help at lunch.
We are having a formal dinner tonight. I'm going to have to take pictures, the table is set so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment