Saturday, February 10, 2018

Age To Come

Now we see through a glass darkly but in the age to come we will see face to face. I didn't take the picture below and these are not our horses. I saw this on picture on Facebook.  These horses are a trio of Friesian stallions known as the ForestBoyz, check out the owner's website by visiting ForestBoyz.com  When I saw the picture and noticed how those Friesian stallions are looking toward the light, Corinthians 13:12 burst into my mind.  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.  Sometimes it is hard to wait for that Age to Come
We are leaving around 11:00 am heading to Bloomington first to Rhoda and Lee's gender reveal party. Their baby is due in June and we would all like to know if they are having a girl or a boy. Right after that we are heading South to  Gulf Shores, Alabama to take us out of this cold for a week. I will be off-line for the rest of today. We have a big morning ahead of us, practice with Evan and Shaeya, training the mares, cleaning the arena and packing. Karin had initially called off the play practice for Sunday but started getting texts from the players, they don't WANT to call off play practice. Since I won't be here I will have to rely on the players to let me know how it went and send pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful,restful vacation. Bring home some sunshine and warmer temperatures when you come back! ;)

    ReplyDelete