Friday, August 7, 2015

Gone All Gone

Well my excuse is that I was so tired I could hardly function but all the pictures that I took yesterday were accidentally put in the recycle bin. Not a minute later when I realized they had been placed there I opened the recycle bin to retrieve them and found that the recycle had been emptied. They are gone, all gone. There were pictures of Lukie bringing us Berean workers fresh picked vegetables from her huge garden, there were pictures of poor Emma as she was heading in to surgery. There were pictures of our new volunteer that heard we were short of chairs and brought 3 in for our use. By the way Melanie, thanks for the chairs, we used them at lunch. By using them we could fit more around the table. Thanks also for reading some of the many letters. That is not an easy job. There were also many pictures of our wonderful volunteers working. The quiet hum of many conversations going on while the studies were opened and processed was neat to hear. These volunteers are the cream of the crop, some of the best workers in Illinois.
This morning I was up early trying to entice Emma to eat and drink a little and Mark said something about going to work. Surely this long week is about over, isn't it Saturday? Kind of shocking to me to find out it IS only Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment