Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Emily

No pictures today, not that any were taken, there were many take of the wonderful Berean volunteers but I just don't have time today to down load them. We were swamped and only able to get the studies out. The letters are read and will have to be entered on Thursday.
As soon as I got home and dropped mom off, Emma (the dog not the horse) was taken to Farmington to visit Rick James but she wasn't interested and neither was he...guess I missed that by a few days so no puppies for us this summer. Actually I'm kind of relieved the work involved with Mastiff puppies is massive.
As soon as I got home from Farmington the horses were teased. Eliza and Flower are both still in but Zalena is now out. Since we are using Evan on both Eliza and Flower. Flower was covered. Eliza will have to wait until tomorrow.
Mark worked on the mower after supper, power washing it but now it won't start. Hopefully it will work when everything dries out.
Mom came over for a few minutes while I was working on the Meister Heating website. I need to leave in a few minutes for the Peoria airport to pick up Emily who is finally coming home from Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment