Sunday, December 9, 2012

Email from Alesia

Hi Judy, (sigh) It has become bittersweet for me to read your blog since Raven has passed. I realized that I miss reading about a horse that I had hoped to one day meet because of the wonderful friend and partner we have in his daughter, Princess. I read about Olympia. I know I am a just a long distance observer, so I might have a differant perspective. I was thinking back: Valiant, I voted no sale. Ribbon, to breed again. Helen, to choose life. Now my 2 cents for Olympia; She is the redeemed loss of Jenis's 2010 filly. Olympia is the LAST "amazing, fantastic, spectacular" Raven/Jenis baby you will ever have. I vote no sale. I think she is, at the very least, another one to pray about! Sending along a picture of our Raven daughter on night duty last night. Sincerely, Alesia
Thanks Alesia, thanks so much for the input. You voted exactly as I did on all three of the other horses, we will see how it goes with Olympia.

No comments:

Post a Comment