Monday, May 10, 2010

Terrible Smell

Stumbling down the stairs this morning BEFORE my coffee and the farther down the stairs I go the worse the smell is. Open the kitchen door to let Emma out and the smell slams into my nose. It smells like sick dog manure. First job is to let the dogs out, then start hunting. Sure enough in the far corner of the playroom is splashes of black runny piles. Poor Emma, it must have come out in an explosion, it splashed up on the wall and up on a chair leg. We think she must have gotten into the garbage where there were plates of leftover chunks of Sarah's chocolate birthday cake. Two rolls of paper towel were almost enough for the main pile, then it was the mop and BLEACH, lots of bleach. By the time Mark comes down he can only smell bleach, the floor and chair are sparkling. Did I tell him I just felt like mopping the floor? Oh no, Emma is his dog too, I politely asked him, just a little loud to quick take the garbage out. Now I hardly have time for my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment