Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amy Koch's Birthday

On this day, way back when, a very long time ago my best friend was born. I won't say how old she is but we are now no longer the same age and everyone knows I'm 55.
Karin took a turn staying with the filly last night, I relieved her around 10:00pm, Mike relieved me at 3:00pm, Steven Marchal was relieving him at 5:00pm and Rebekah will be relieving him until I can get back there after work. She still needs round the clock supervision, while Karin was watching, she fell and her neck was twisted underneath her shoulder, if Karin had not been there she would have died. She is getting stronger with each passing hour. Last night she was trying to buck, run and play with those heavy splints on.
I looked at the calendar to see what time the vet was coming out today and see that the vet is coming TOMORROW around 10:00pm for sonagrams, not today. They will need to be called to add Shadow's heath papers, he is sold and going to Nebraska.
That also means I've got to find more 2 inch hospital tape for the splints. I only have 2 rolls left.
We are all learning to snatch naps when ever the opportunity arrives.
Steven has Samantha and the filly outside for the first time since birth and the filly is doing GREAT. Mike got Velvet covered this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment