Saturday, May 1, 2010

Email from Melissa

This is a nice big TB mare, would make a great cross with Raven. Some one should snap this girl up. The email below explains about her.
We adopted Dreamy off the race track when she was 2. She is 7 now. She is about 17 hands tall. Beautiful but spirited. I am not an experienced rider and have only ridden her a few times. She is too much horse for me, but she has been a companion to our gelded Thoroughbred since 2005. I have not wanted to split them up. We also have a gelded paint now that we’ve had since he was a colt. So you can see we have our hands full.
The horses have a good life, they don’t have to do much and have plenty of room to move around, but the expense of keeping 3 horses is starting to wear on me. I’m hoping Dreamy would make a good brood mare for someone, or that someone with experience could bring the best out in her. She has a smooth gait, and learns quickly, but her size has always scared me.
She’s had her Coggins 11/09. I was hoping to get $500 for her. But I’m more interested in finding her a good home. If you are interested, please let me know.
Melissa Cox (rvnuts@glastel.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment