Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Interesting Day

 I was up early too early for the coffee machine so just decided to get up and start that early too. That first cup is so good. I only did one round of walk today, I wanted to stop at Casey's to pick up raspberry flips for the Berean workers but when I arrived at Casey's they were all out of those so instead they got long johns. We had an interesting morning at the Berean office. To read about our time there click HERE. When I got home I took the left overs to mom's house. The birds had the feeder half empty and it was just filled this morning.  

While there I saw the first load of gravel arrive. I say first load, we need so much.

Mark was working at the dumpster with the skid steer and took that over to spread the gravel. 

The day was overcast and the temps in the low 40s so this evening I decided to start a fire.
We have so much wood and Jacob (Spark's son)  dropped of another load of wood for splitting. We may as well be comfortable. We have an abundance but will never turn down wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment