Saturday, February 3, 2024

5th Wheel Sold

 I dropped off the extra pillows from Karin's house at mom's in case anyone wanted them then took off for Sam's club. We were just about out of cat food and I needed to pick up some small potatoes for Sunday dinner and a chicken for Karin. From there I went to Aldi to pick up some food needed for Wednesday's dinner and finally back to mom's to drop off the chicken. Mark was there taking down the broken gutter and wanted a little help holding the ladder. Once home and after the groceries were put away I got a message about people wanting to come look at the Jayco 5th wheel. They were an hour and a half away so I went right out to start cleaning. I was really pleased to find no sign of mice. I cleaned out almost all of what I wanted to keep and brought all the towels and bedding inside and started washing that. Two couples arrived, the first couple were who wanted to buy it and the second were the rv experts they brought to check it out.  

They also brought along 4 dogs. 
They REALLY checked it out even climbing onto the roof. They were pleased and will come tomorrow with a truck to pick it up. As long as I was doing laundry the mattress cover was removed from the portable mattress Karin gave me and also washed. It came out well. 
This mattress also can be used as a chair and has 2 handles to make carrying easy.
This will be taken to the upstairs game room at the barn.
The comforter from the 5th wheel is called a cuddledud and almost everyone that stayed in the 5th wheel commented on it and asked where it came from. Mark and I never slept in the camper so I decided to try it on our bed tonight and see why it is special.
It feels like velvet on the outside and lamb's fleece on the underside.
I also brought back 2 soft throws from the 5th wheel that will be taken over to the barn. We went to mom's tonight for dinner. That was good, we started with shrimp cocktail with the cocktail dipping sauce. Mark grilled salmon and the rest of the meal was a chicken stir fry, egg rolls and wontons. For dessert we finished up the cherry cake. My last load of laundry has just sent out the notice that it is done so back to work I go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment