Thursday, November 4, 2021

Anne With An E

 Kincade went over the bent gate last night and got very muddy and full of burrs just to be with his buddies. I didn't have time to move him back in with Spirit so just left him until Karin arrived to sit with mom. Then he was taken back out and put in the indoor arena and Spirit put in there with him. There is no way he will get out of that. I didn't have any time to clean him up today but hopefully being inside in the sand he will get some of the mud off before tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm off so will pull out the hot water and clean off the mud before his owners arrive. His coggins and health papers are now printed and ready and I'm very thankful all the registration papers have arrived. Those can go with the horses instead of mailing them.  Today was the Co-Op play Anne of Green Gables  and Faith was Anne, Berlica was Minnie May and Mackenson is a school boy. Mom, Karin and I went to the dress rehearsal as we were a little worried the evening would get much to late for mom. Faith did a fantastic job as Anne.


She was actually practically perfect in every way!  Berlica had us laughing, she played the little sister of Anne's best friend and played that part VERY well,

almost like they read the book or watched the movie. Mackenson had a couple lines and stated them both loud.

We knew he had been practicing. They started the dress rehearsal with a song and a prayer. Below is just a part of the song. 

The play started with the cast singing about Anne from Avalon


If you would like to see the rest of the pictures taken this afternoon click HERE. We needed to leave around 4:00 pm so didn't get to watch the last of the play but will watch it tonight on the video.  We got mom home just before 5:00 pm. That was a LONG afternoon and I was just getting her in the recliner when Diane arrived to take my place. Mark was glad when I got home as he was ready for supper.  A VERY nice message arrived from the lady that bought Onyx, Lily's filly by Valiant. She writes: I believe Onyx & I have really connected. She would rather have love then run around. I can't thank you enough. Every baby or horse I've purchased from you has been absolutely wonderful. She is an absolute joy


No comments:

Post a Comment