Thursday, October 24, 2019

Surprise Visit

Sarah came for a visit today surprising me arriving just after we finished our walk AND she brought Eden and Zion with her.  She came to help me clean but she did the cleaning while I played with the babies.


 Right after she took those adorable grand daughters home I left for Sam's club where lots of groceries were bought. As soon as I got home the pots and pans were taken out and those groceries were put to use making first a big pan full of creamy chicken and wild rice soup for supper and a big loaded pizza for our lunch.  While the soup was simmering on the stove Ellie and Faith came over to help make a video of Isla. We had 4 different people asking to see her move.  She was taken to the outdoor arena. Below Faith and Ellie are giving her a quick brushing down to remove any noticeable mud.

Isla was very well behaved and it really only took a few minutes to make the video below. She just naturally shows off.

Isla is such a quality Warlander, just check out that movement. She happens to be for sale for $5000.00, at least for now, we keep talking about maybe keeping this one as she really IS that special. She reminds us so much of Athena who was appraised by Liz Searle as a 2 year old for $25,000.00.  We also brought out Josiah, Jewel's colt by Evan but didn't get a video of him. That will need to be done at a later time. He did get a leading, tying lesson and did very well with that. He is a big colt. He was born May 7th, 2019 and is 75% Friesian 25% Thoroughbred. He is registered with Friesian Heritage Horse International and has a brand new coggins.

Anna dropped off the girls so she could go to parent teacher conferences. Philip picked them up just before I was heading over to mom's for games.  Spark, Rhonda, Joan, Heather, mom and I played but I really needed to quit early as I have guests coming in tomorrow for the apartment and the bedding still had to be washed and the apartment cleaned.  I have a load of towels in the apartment washer while the sheets are now in the house dryer and will be heading back up to finish the bathroom and kitchen.  I still haven't heard what time they are coming in but I may not be around much in the morning so it must be cleaned today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Emma Dreste, Tim Dreste's daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Emma! We had a lot of fun with your dad when he was young.

      Delete