Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday in Gulf Shores

Beth, Hannah, mom, Molly and I walked this morning on the beach. The sand was still packed from the rain yesterday which made for easy walking. We walked to the public beach and back. I returned to make breakfast for Mark and I then everyone headed out, Phil and Anna's family to Souvenir City to buy some beach toys.
When they got back they headed to the beach while Mark went out for a long walk. I cleaned up a bit then headed to the beach. It was still cold but not as cold as yesterday.


If you would like to see the rest of the pictures from the beach click HERE
Mark got back from his walk and came to the beach just as I was heading in to go shopping.
I met mom, Sarah and Hannah at Walmart. Somehow mom's cart ended up with a bag of Doritos and my cart ended up with pancake syrup at check out. Mom thought I must have put the chips in her cart but I was very sure that someone else had done that and added pancake syrup to mine. I was pretty sure I knew how the items got added and had a choice of 2. Knowing their mother it is evident that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Phil and Anna took the girls over to Herman's to play with all the kids there in the heated pool this afternoon. For dinner tonight we went to The Original Oyster House.
After dinner we went to mom's for cookies and ice cream for dessert.
We played games there and mom smeared us all. A very nice message came in from the people that bought Jewel's 2016 filly by Evan.  She writes: Hi Judy, I thought you might like a current picture of Riata (Jewel's 2016 filly). She is doing great under saddle, and we are getting ready for some training level dressage shows this spring. Have a Merry Christmas!
ALWAYS wonderful to get updates from happy customers. We still have Jewel's 2019 colt available. He really is JUST AS NICE!

1 comment: